Saturday 30 March 2019

Maths Tuition Harrow

An experienced private maths tutor offering Maths tuition from KS2 to GCSE level.

Contact details
Girish
Mobile:   07984473828
Email:     girish@harrowtutors.co.uk

Hourly Rate:          £35
Subjects:                 Maths (KS2, KS3, GCSE)
Areas covered:    Harrow


Testimonies
I would not have got into Kings college without your help. Very clear, concise teaching methods. Excellent tutor.
-Rita Simpson, South Harrow

Good teaching.
- Naim Ali, Harrow

I may/may not recommend Mr. Girish to a friend/relative. This is because I want all his wonderful, professional & skillful assistance in teaching, so that I excel in areas of development (MATHS). I am 1o1% sure that with his excellent approach to teaching the subject, I will advance through my studies and achieve my aim.
-Sehra Khan, Harrow

Thanks a lot for tutoring me, you 've really helped.
-Rebecca Oak, Pinner

Has a good positive approach to all areas of Maths.
-Bhavini Tailor, Rayners Lane

I'm making remarkable progress with Girish.
-Alistair Chacksfield, Rayners Lane